fallou13 |
49 days agoHello, I have a player who isn’t appearing in the list of players eligible for a staff conversion.
Is there a reason for this?
Deleted player
PS I have 21 eligible players… Is that the limit? Is 21 the maximum?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
MrHoman |
49 days agoAs usual, it’s in the federation database, so we need to re-register it first
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
fallou13 |
49 days agoSorry about the "as usual" – I wasn’t aware of this particular case.
Thank you
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
estac |
49 days agoI’m having the same problem with this player.
He’s announced his retirement, has 278 days’ seniority, isn’t registered with the federation, and I can’t retrain him
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Marsu |
49 days agoHi,
that’s normal – you can switch careers up to five years before retirement, so you’ll be able to do it next season
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message