Skyz |

51 days ago

Good evening, I have this player G. Daneri who had a stock of over 300 shirts (I don’t have the exact figure)
He went on a federation tour and, on his return, his shirt stock is at 0:
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Yaya61 |

49 days ago

Hello,

I had the same problem with my Kolke player:
#joueur?jid=575844&matchs


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Skyz |

49 days ago

I hope this can be fixed, as it’s really annoying to lose all your stock every time a player leaves the federation.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

46 days ago

Hello, do you know if the problem has been sorted out?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

estac |

46 days ago

I’ll let you know tonight – I’ve got one off to the federation


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aymeric45 |

46 days ago

Yes, it’s been corrected.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

ptitze |

46 days ago

Good evening.
Still plenty of news.
My player Beirao had 330 shirts, but now has 0 following the federation’s update this evening


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

ptitze |

46 days ago

Its stock is 0, but its total isn’t.
So I suppose that’s normal, then.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message