Galywat |

51 days ago

Hello,

On the app (Android), it’s not that easy to adjust the slider that replaces the ‘light’ and ‘normal’ settings. (Most of the time, it jumps back to 100% when I’m just trying to tweak the slider a little).

Perhaps I’m the only one having this problem?

If not, would it be possible to have a ‘-’ and ‘+’ button for adjusting it? Or perhaps be able to type in the percentage?

Alternatively, could the slider be made a bit bigger?

Well, I’ve posted this here because I still feel the sensitivity isn’t quite right, but if necessary I can put it on the list of improvements.

PS: Great change!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

50 days ago

Switching to the PC, I realise there’s the same ‘problem’:

The thing is, you can only set the target between 10 and 100 per cent. If you try to set it between 0 and 10 per cent, the slider jumps to 100 per cent (I imagine this is some sort of default value)

Ideally, the left-hand end of the bar should be set directly to 10%, and it shouldn’t be possible to go below that.

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le saint |

50 days ago

But why choose a target and set it to 0%?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Le saint Mais pourquoi choisir une consigne et mettre à 0%

Galywat |

50 days ago

I don’t want to set it to 0, but if you try to set it to 10% and move the slider a little to the left, it ends up at 100%.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Galywat Je veux pas la mettre à 0, mais en cherchant à mettre 10% si tu tapes un peu à gauche ça revient à 100%. C'est vrai que je n'ai peut être pas été très clair.

Le saint |

50 days ago

Yes, exactly.
We’d need to have a look at that aspect.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message