Julito |

51 days ago

Hello, here’s a little bug I’ve spotted – thank you
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

51 days ago

Don’t thank people anymore if it causes a glitch


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Julito |

51 days ago

I’d like to thank in advance anyone who’s going to take time out of their day to fix this bug – that’s only right.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fougch |

51 days ago

It was just a bit of humour; written French can sometimes be a bit of a nightmare if the syntax is wrong. It was actually quite funny and meant no harm at all!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Julito |

51 days ago

Yes, I’ve just realised – I wrote it in a hurry without putting a comma in.
That’s not wrong ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message