Nicolas-2008 |

53 days ago

Is it normal for my shop’s takings from last week to be slightly in the red?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicolas-2008 |

53 days ago

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nims57 |

53 days ago

Have you improved the new workshops? Maybe that’s why


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicolas-2008 |

53 days ago

No, because before I went to the shop, I waited and checked the forum to see what was going on. I did build an upgrade this week, and it appears right at the top of the ‘Under Construction’ section.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

seblelionnais |

53 days ago

Bruno Lemaire has brought your little shop’s business to its knees.

Maybe wait until the weekend :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Doudou |

53 days ago

Inflation... it’s terrible...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message