superior |
54 days agoHello everyone,
As a scouting enthusiast, I take screenshots of players I’m interested in. Then, two or three days before the end of the season, I go back to them and it tells me you’ve done a good job – just like after the 150 mark; I click before him and after him, and it works… But not with the player of my choice.
Is this because someone has already offered him a contract or something else (a bug??)
Thanks, everyone
Sup
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
54 days agoHi.
No, the other managers’ proposals shouldn’t interfere.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Azby |
54 days agoTry switching to a different device – from your phone to your computer, for example.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
superior |
54 days agosuperior |
54 days agoIt’s sorted, it’s back
Apologies for the post,
Have a great end to the season, everyone
Sup
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
khad19 |
54 days agoYou must have made 150 detections six hours before going back to check them – that’s normal.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message