Fanta10 |
55 days agoKevin-7130 |
55 days agoI’ve lost my seven training sessions as well...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kevin-7130 |
55 days agoDiiDy |
55 days agoIt’s the same for me – I was on 3, now I’m on 0 on my mobile; I haven’t checked on my computer yet
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
remi3048 |
55 days agoHello
I’ve had the same problem – I still had three training sessions left to finish the season, but they’ve disappeared...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Bastoun_34 |
55 days agoSo, if it’s just a visual thing, does that mean we can still do them? Perfect, as I actually had six of them in stock myself following an injury...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kevin-7130 |
55 days agoYes, try logging in via your web browser – the training sessions are definitely there.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
ptitze |
55 days agoI can confirm that.
The image resizing and training sessions are indeed there.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
54 days agoYaya61 |
54 days agoHello,
I’ve found a little trick on the mobile: if you scroll right to the bottom and try to scroll down a bit further, you’ll see the number of workouts appear :-)
Have a nice day
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message