kosovari68 |

57 days ago

Hello everyone,

Ever since I installed the app on Android, I’ve been consistently encountering the same problem: when I open it, it crashes and closes after about 1–2 seconds. I have to restart it 4–5 times before it stays open.

The same problem occurs when I go to ‘Buildings’ to view my stadium, and also when I look at other clubs’ facilities.

I therefore think the bug is probably linked to the stadium display. In fact, when the app finally stays open after several attempts, the stadium usually doesn’t appear.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kosovari68 |

55 days ago

Here’s what I see when I launch the app.
On the occasions when it doesn’t crash: where the stadium and line-up should be, the space is empty.
And the ‘stadium’ section is empty too.
image
image
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kosovari68 |

50 days ago

Up.
The problem still persists despite the new design


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Andre Malles |

50 days ago

Hi, if I had the same problem, I'd write OS (Android) version, app version and phone's working memory (RAM), probably some other information (after doing some research why an app might crash and problems with graphics), as I suppose this is a very rare bug, so might be connected to your phone (don't think it has something to do with the internet connection, and I don't think that clearing app cache and / or reinstalling the app would help, but not sure).


kosovari68 |

50 days ago

Android 17, updated yesterday
RAM: 16 GB
Virtuafoot app: up to date


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kosovari68 |

44 days ago

Up


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kosovari68 |

29 days ago

Up


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kosovari68 |

23 days ago

Up


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kosovari68 |

18 days ago

Up


kosovari68 |

15 days ago

Up


aymeric45 |

15 days ago

That should be sorted out.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kosovari68 |

15 days ago

Thank you for taking the time to reply

Unfortunately, it still crashes sometimes/often

Here is a screenshot of the stadium and the view of the stadium at the very bottom of the home page

The app is up to date

image
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message