Scopone |

58 days ago

Hello everyone,
Following the revamp of the shop, I’ve noticed that the cost of restocking the stock each day is higher than the daily takings. Before posting, I checked with several managers who’ve had the same issue. Could this be linked to the workshop that needs building?
If that’s the case, it doesn’t seem logical to me that the shop, as it stands (without upgrading the workshop), should be operating at a loss.
Furthermore, in the shop tab, there are two lines relating to stock. Is this a scripting error, or should we now consider two distinct types of stock?
Thank you in advance for your feedback.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

58 days ago

Perhaps the turnover figures aren’t up to date yet?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

estac |

58 days ago

Let’s wait and see what tomorrow’s turnover figures are


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Damien2911 |

58 days ago

Great news – it’s been a while.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

toxico |

57 days ago

Stock update this morning: 66 items totalling over 400,000. Spot the mistake – could someone explain it to me, please? Thanks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

57 days ago

Could it be a change to the purchase price??


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

57 days ago

There’s still plenty to discover about this mechanism, which has only just been overhauled.
Shall we give ourselves time to get to grips with it all?
And if necessary, there’s no doubt that adjustments will be made.

What’s more, Aymeric45 seems to have spent several days on this topic. It’s probably been carefully balanced, though. Let’s hope so.
But there’s still plenty of data to analyse before drawing any conclusions :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

toxico |

57 days ago

This week, the shop is costing me more than it’s bringing in.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Radio |

57 days ago

I’ve noticed an error when restocking the shop: when I try to restock 70,000 units, the game only counts 65,000, and at an exorbitant price.
Perhaps we don’t have all the information, but I find it hard to explain this.

Let’s wait a few days before getting alarmed, but it is surprising.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

realnico58 |

57 days ago

There is also a display error in the shop; the stock levels appear on two lines:

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

57 days ago

Well, actually, there might be a ‘bug’ here.
The two lines probably refer to two separate stock items:
the ‘items’ stock for the first line, and the ‘materials’ stock for the second line.

The problem, Aymeric, is that when you click on ‘restock the shop’, I think it restocks both lines.

For my part, I can’t buy any materials because my stock is “full”. However, I can assure you that I don’t have any materials in stock; I’ve never bought any (and so it’s impossible to buy any)

Either the stock capacity is shared between items and materials – in which case one line needs to be removed – or there’s a glitch, with the ‘item’ value taking the capacity of the ‘materials’

PS: Good luck to those who don’t have the Atelier in understanding what I’ve just said, lol


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

57 days ago

The stock is shared between the two.

#shop?factory&warehouse&r


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

57 days ago

At the moment, yes.
But that means the two lines mentioned above were based on two assumptions.
Either separate stock levels (in which case there’s a bug)
Or a shared stock level (in which case one line needs to be removed)

That was the point I was making


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magpie Actuellement, oui. Mais du coup, les 2 lignes mentionnées plus haut soumettaient 2 hypothèses. Soit une séparation des stocks (dans ce cas il y'a bug) Soit un …

Ballounet |

57 days ago

Two different stocks would clearly be better


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies

Blagoje Vidinic |

56 days ago

When we buy raw materials… but when we make them ourselves, they’re out of stock


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic Quand on achète les matières premières... mais quand on les fabrique nous même, elles sont hors stock

Galywat |

56 days ago

I don’t think so. I’m exactly at 100k in my stock and my production has reached capacity. Everything seems to count towards the stock.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Doudou |

57 days ago

The simplest thing would be a tutorial explaining exactly what to do... Because at the moment it’s all a bit vague...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Alex' |

57 days ago

It would also be worth pointing out that when you scrap a machine, you have to redo all the upgrades, and it doesn’t actually free up any space in the workshop… That would save you from throwing several million down the drain 🙃


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Azby |

57 days ago

Yes, it seems logical to allow the resale of production equipment, even at a second-hand price, rather than simply scrapping it.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Azby Oui ça parait logique de permettre la revente de l'outil de production, même au tarif occasion, plutôt que de le bazarder purement et simplement.

Alex' |

57 days ago

Exactly!

And anyway, you do have a ‘bin’ logo, but there’s no explanation, no warning… It really ought to be clearer about the consequences… Nearly 18 million in the bin


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

LeMageois |

57 days ago

Or is there a way to increase the stock level? I can’t seem to find that function any more.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Doudou |

57 days ago

18 million, Alex???? Unbelievable.....


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Alex' |

57 days ago

More or less because I upgraded three machines to the max and it came to €54 million 😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fougch |

57 days ago

Having two separate stock levels would be good, especially as for those who filled them in automatically, everything has been filled in
Besides, raw material prices change every day, by as much as -30/+30 per cent, I believe. So it’s a shame to fill these stock levels at exorbitant prices


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ballounet |

56 days ago

What’s the maximum cb it goes up to?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Alex' |

56 days ago

Level 10, but the final levels cost millions


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ballounet |

56 days ago

OK, thanks.
I produced some whistles this morning. But there’s no mention anywhere that they’re of a higher quality. They’re just added to the standard stock and sold in the shop at the usual price. Is that normal?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

56 days ago

Yeah, I’ve got one because I’ve produced 100 items.
I’m still producing components for the time being. So I’ll have some R&D points later ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

55 days ago

I’m going to buy a saucepan because the


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

brewen |

55 days ago

The shop has been selling through stock for the past two days (around 10k per day, estimated turnover ~150k), but the financials haven’t shown any corresponding daily turnover since Tuesday morning. Only Monday’s figures seem to have been recorded for me. Am I the only one?

Background to a potential bug: manual restocking followed by automatic restocking on Monday, as stock levels were too low and cannot currently be covered by the workshop alone.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

brewen |

54 days ago

To illustrate my point:

The shop’s profits and expenses for this week and last week.
image

This shows the daily turnover (profit) of €151k; there’s clearly a problem here (I should be at around €450k after three days, not €158k – the equivalent of a single day’s takings). It’s worth noting that, before the update, I was generating between 0.95–1M in profit per week – that’s €135.7–142.2k per day, for comparison.
image

Shop stock (93k yesterday, -10k products, +€0)
image

So there is definitely a bug affecting my sales, at the very least (with a different trigger leading to a similar issue for Azby, which was resolved by removing the VIP auto-assistant), which is preventing sales from generating profit. It’s a bit of a nuisance, especially after spending 30M on a new feature only for none of the features to work… (or perhaps my shop’s been getting raided in the dead of night for the past two days – the club’s going to have to invest a few M in a security service ^^)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Azby |

55 days ago

I disabled the shop’s auto-restock feature this morning to ensure consistent turnover.

It’s a shame it’s come to this; it’s one of the few useful features of the VIP package.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

54 days ago

Yes, and on top of that, it’s virtually impossible to use the auto-restock feature alongside the production of components and products in the workshop, as the stock levels are shared (admittedly, we can now update the stock levels, but it might be useful to have a slider to restock the shop to x per cent)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

54 days ago

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Doug |

54 days ago

image

Unless I’m mistaken
There’s a display issue here – beyond 1k, the details aren’t showing, even though I have a marker.
It would therefore be easier to follow if, for example, 1100 were displayed.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

53 days ago

It’s been changed :)

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

brewen |

52 days ago

Is the flocked shirt available in the flock printing workshop not available?
image

I can only see my players as an option, which means I can’t have their shirts flocked as there are no flocked shirts in stock (if I’ve understood correctly).
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Doudou |

52 days ago

I've got the same problem – you can select a player, but the game won't start...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

52 days ago

Could this be a home shirt from the workshop?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Doudou |

52 days ago

I actually made some T-shirts straight after the flocking machine was installed, and it makes no difference...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aymeric45 |

52 days ago

The flocking workshops should be up and running by now.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Doudou |

52 days ago

Sorry, but it’s still down at the moment...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

brewen |

52 days ago

It works fine for me.

However, the tabs #shop?stock and #shop no longer show the same stock levels

image
image

The goal nets on the “stock” tab correspond to the “soft toys” on the “shop” tab.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

52 days ago

Yes, it’s finally working for me.
Thanks!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Karnage |

51 days ago

Hi,

I was making flock-printed shirts for a player who’s been called up to the national team, so my machine is no longer producing his flock-printed shirt. Is there a way to save the design so I don’t have to re-enter it every time he’s called up to the national team?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

realnico58 |

49 days ago

Is it normal that if you remove a machine to free up a slot, and you’ve set it to a certain level, it resets to 0 as soon as you put it back in place?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

49 days ago

Deleting it is the same as destroying it, so, yes, that’s normal.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message