steril |

2 months ago

Hello!
Over the past few years and seasons, I’ve had all sorts of adventures in the Languedoc league, which I’ve always – or rather, sometimes – found a bit of a struggle, but right now it’s just not possible any more!
I think I’m the victim of a plot by a club – or clubs – who are jealous of my success!
Latest incidents:
Saturday 1 August: league match – no 4G signal from the start of the match, even though the mast is on the hill opposite (La Boissière mast)
Wednesday 5 August: league match against Morten.
After 15 minutes, no signal at all, even though I was on Palavas beach!
Another worrying factor is that these mishaps have been happening ever since I returned to the CP. During my last two seasons with the Languedoc club, nothing out of the ordinary happened – no bookings, no injuries.
So I’ve come to suspect the Languedoc club and its chairman, Rémi, directly.
Besides, RÉMI – those are four letters found in the name AyMERIc, and that can’t just be a coincidence.
You could even write ‘Ay c Remy’, which in text message form would directly point to the name of the organiser of this despicable plot.
I therefore request that an investigation be launched into this association’s president and its members.
Thank you in advance

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

2 months ago

But why on earth would you log on to VF when you’re at the beach?! That’s the real problem! 😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

shinchan2111 |

2 months ago

The people want to know – you’ll have to answer for this, gentlemen!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

2 months ago

Russian interference????
To be verified


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

steril |

2 months ago

image

Yet more proof


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Maeron |

2 months ago

Justice for Steril ✊🏻


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

remi3048 |

2 months ago

I feel I must respond, and I invite you to re-read my interview on the subject...

I nearly fell off my chair reading this post, and as it happens I’m sober... which is rare, especially the day after a league match!!!

The point is to realise that Deck and Steril are behind a plot to run the Languedoc Division 1:
We caught them in the act, canoodling and holding hands at the Coconut in Cap d’Agde (to clarify: at the naturist camp, as Steril doesn’t like clothes)

And as luck would have it, Steril was part of our lovely ‘Entente Languedocienne’: he explains to me that he’s looking for a new challenge at the CP, that joining them will give him a real boost, and so on and so forth…
We can now better understand the ‘boost’ he went looking for at the CP, and more specifically from Deck…

Above all, since his departure, the Languedoc Championship has been full of surprises:
Sanders can’t get back into Division 1,
Blagoje, the last dinosaur, will never make it back to Division 1 despite some unlikely results,
as for us, we’ve even been in Division 3 and the doors to Division 1 are shut to us every season...
They only tolerate Bunrocel, who keeps bringing them drinks round the clock… Everyone’s plastered in this league, so no one realises what’s going on

And this season, a small club, coached by Zelj, has thrown a spanner in the works… Deck won’t be champions and, worse still, they both risk being relegated...

The wheel has turned (to quote the great poet whose initials are FR)

QED


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Karnage |

2 months ago

The photo does look a lot like a ChatGPT montage, though 😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

steril |

59 days ago

No response from admin Blagoje on this thread?

Could he be in on it?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

59 days ago

Absolutely, it’s a real scandal! He should be hanged.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

59 days ago

It must be his fault


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lebaygue |

59 days ago

The only thing left is for us to find out that Romain Molina and Aymeric 45 are, in fact,one and the same person, born female, who lost their father at a very young age; he had set off on a round-the-world trip on a Solex moped to celebrate the birth of his only daughter and had unfortunately crashed, following a fault with the front brake cable, having realised a little too late that the Earth was flat.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Karnage |

54 days ago

That’s fine, you can close it now – it’s clear that, in the end, it was Steril who masterminded the whole scheme so they could stay in Division 1 😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message