Ced90 |

2 months ago

Hello,

I reckon quite a few people are going to make this mistake, so I thought I’d give you a heads-up.

If you’re viewing the different stadiums with a view to possibly building one, and you simply click on the little construction icon, the price won’t appear when you confirm the build… And yes, it’s 100M.

Could you please cancel this construction project for me? I would never have been able to afford that price for it.

Thanks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ced90 |

2 months ago

Well, it wasn’t there at first


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tartempion |

2 months ago

Same blunder, same request...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

jul068 |

2 months ago

Is it 100 bucks just for a new design, or does it offer anything else?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aymeric45 |

2 months ago

I’ve cancelled the project for the two of you.

It serves no purpose; it’s purely cosmetic.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

2 months ago

On the vfstore, is it 30 stars or 30 stars and 100m??


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

sebi99 |

2 months ago

I didn’t get it either^^
If it’s just 30 stars, that’s interesting, but if you’ve got to put in 100M as well, that’s a bit of a stretch...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tartempion |

2 months ago

So it seems it’s no longer possible to increase the capacity of the stands… I’ve got 67,000 seats in my stadium… when I click on ‘+’ to add 1,000 seats, nothing happens.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aymeric45 |

2 months ago

It’s been corrected.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tartempion |

2 months ago

Thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fidel BBTG |

2 months ago

And here I am, having wasted 30 stars thinking I’d avoid the 100M 😂
I’ll be reading up to 3x soon


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Arnoldo09 |

2 months ago

So basically... it’s a bit pointless, isn’t it? 😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

2 months ago

So, via the VF Store, it’s 30 stars plus 100m for the cosmetic change – that’s a bit much, isn’t it? lol


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

2 months ago

No, on the Store it’s only 30 stars.
I checked with Nenex29; he wasn’t charged anything for changing his stadium’s design.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

2 months ago

Perhaps he didn’t have 100M in his bank account?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

2 months ago

The VF Store allows players who do not have a Level 10 stadium to still access a specific design; it was never stated that this would allow them to avoid paying 100 million.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

2 months ago

So on the VF Store it’s 30 stars and 100m, and on VF it’s 100m – it’s all a bit much, really, for a design that serves no purpose


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

2 months ago

No

Vfstore = 30 stars
Vf = 100M


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

ptitze |

2 months ago

30 more stars for those who don’t have the Level 10 stadium😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

2 months ago

blogo
says that, so sorry, I’m a bit lost here
"The VF Store allows those who don’t have a Level 10 stadium to still access the option of a specific design; it was never said that this would allow you to avoid paying 100 million."


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lahi |

2 months ago

I've just tried that out on the app store, but it only cost me 30 stars.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ludo17 |

2 months ago

Hello

I’m creating them using the VF Store – do I have to wait seven days for the stadium’s appearance to change? I don’t have a banner showing how long the building work will take.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aymeric45 |

2 months ago

No, it’s instant, unless your stadium is already cached by your app, in which case it takes a few minutes.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ludo17 |

2 months ago

Thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Doudou |

2 months ago

I can't see the different stages on the store – is this a bug???


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message