Fripouille0305 |

2 months ago

I’ve just discovered this morning that my player Jarni is up for auction!
I didn’t put him up for auction, and as far as I know his contract was still valid.
Does anyone have an explanation?
R. Jarni
Thanks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

2 months ago

Hi,

Are you in the red?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fripouille0305 |

2 months ago

Absolutely not – anything over 100M!
And I’m keeping a close eye on the contract.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

2 months ago

This is not the end of a contract because, if that were the case, the player would have joined a club that is not currently active.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fripouille0305 |

2 months ago

Thank you very much!!!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message