Nour |

2 months ago

Good evening everyone, I accepted the counter-offer to buy a player for 5.5, but I was surprised to find that I’d actually bought the player for 7.5


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

2 months ago

How did the transaction go?
Was it a direct offer from you, followed by a counter-offer from the seller?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nour |

2 months ago

Yes, that’s correct


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

2 months ago

That’s what I thought.
Another manager (MERWAN) had the same problem when following this procedure, and on the admin panel it also appeared as a purchase from the list.

I’ll try to reproduce the bug and I’ll pass the information on to Aymeric.
In the meantime, I’ll refund you the overpayment.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic C'est ce que je pensais. Un autre manager (MERWAN) a eu le même problème en suivant ce schéma et, sur le panneau administrateur, cela apparaissait aussi comme …

Nour |

2 months ago

Thank you very much


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

2 months ago

Hello, it seems you bought the player directly from the transfer list rather than via a counter-offer.

Here is the message the seller received:

image

This is indeed a 7.5M list signing.
The information on our admin panel confirms this; it is a list transfer and not an offer.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MERWAN |

2 months ago

Hi mate, but be careful – I had a similar problem recently; luckily, the manager on the other end was honest.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

2 months ago

OK, so there might be a bug; Aymeric will have a look ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message