Ludo17 |

2 months ago

Hello
I’m currently playing a league match, but my opponent isn’t in our division and isn’t even in a league.
Could you please correct this?

Here is the link to the club:
FC Cuir'As

Have a lovely Sunday


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ludo17 |

2 months ago

If possible, could you please overturn the result of the match and lift my player’s suspension? Thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MERWAN |

2 months ago

Oohhhh


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jean-Guy Matou |

2 months ago

@ludo17 I hope everything gets sorted out!
Perhaps you should have sent a message directly to an admin?
Have a nice day 😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ludo17 |

2 months ago

I’m bringing this up again.

Other teams that aren’t taking part in the league are playing against clubs in our division.

Could you please look into this?

Have a good afternoon


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

2 months ago

I'll take care of it.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ludo17 |

2 months ago

Thank you very much.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

2 months ago
This has been corrected:
extra matches: removed,
matches against non-league opponents: removed,
matches against 'deleted club': removed,
missing matches: added.

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Hawkeye |

2 months ago

Good evening,
I’m currently experiencing the same issue; I’m playing against an opponent who isn’t in my league
Club: RSC Anderlecht [~CP~]

Thanks in advance


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

2 months ago
Picardie III.4 league updated:

- matches against non-league clubs: removed,
- matches against ‘deleted club’: removed,
- missing matches: added.

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message