ptitze |
3 months agoHello, my DFC Lukwitch has gone on loan…
Belarus seem to have, by default, put my DFC in goal with an NG of 10 instead of 95 in DFC.
Will he return to his usual position and will I still have my stats when he comes back?
I’ve taken a few screenshots of the GAC display, but it doesn’t look to me as though there’s any mention of a reset.
Please could you look into this and let me know what steps to take if I can’t recover my stats?
Thank you in advance for any replies.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
ptitze |
3 months agoptitze |
3 months agoptitze |
3 months agoBloody hell. Sorry, I’m a bit of a pain.
The player#joueur?jid=581731
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
ptitze |
3 months agoHello, my player has returned to my club; he’s still in the GAC position.
Can I move him back to DFC, or will he lose his stats?
As I have some important deadlines coming up, could you please let me know whether I can switch him to DFC?
Please could you let me know as soon as possible.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
MrHoman |
3 months agoA player loses their stats if they change position during a match, and besides, it was only their goalkeeping stats that were lost, as they don’t have any
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
ptitze |
3 months agoThank you for your reply.
So if I put it back in Dfc, I won’t be taking any risks?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
ptitze |
3 months agoThanks, Grandad.
My player hasn’t lost anything.
Go on, the Chosen Ones!
Without you, I’d still be waiting for confirmation like an idiot.
You’re a good one 👍
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message