Nathan-x |
3 months agoGood evening everyone
Here’s the issue I’m having
I’ve got a 17-year-old player
He’s played two matches
But he’s not gaining any XP – isn’t that completely unusual?
Thank you for your reply
Kind regards, Nathan
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
k3vin59218 |
3 months agoIf your youngster finishes the match completely knackered, as is the case, that’s perfectly normal!
He needs to finish the match with at least a certain percentage of his stamina left.
How much? I can’t remember now 😅
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
hazard14 |
3 months agoNathan-x |
3 months agoPigloo |
3 months agovjnetm |
3 months agoI’ll sell my best player for €1 to whoever writes the ultimate VF guide, covering all the unwritten subtleties!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Leguman |
3 months agoHello,
I was under the impression that players didn’t gain any XP if their Stamina was below 10 per cent.
Today, I had two youngsters who finished with 3 and 4 per cent Stamina, and they did gain XP points, just so you know.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Pigloo |
3 months agoAs far as I can tell, that only ever happens 0% of the time.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nathan-x |
3 months agoWell, mine ended up at 5%
And he didn’t score in either of the two matches he played, so that’s not really normal
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Pigloo |
3 months ago
The first match ended well at 0.
The second ended at 2%
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
