vf:wc:se |

3 months ago

Hello, this isn’t strictly speaking a bug, but I think there are quite a few of us in this situation: with the players’ wages, we’re likely to be in the red tonight. As we can’t play any matches, our sources of income are virtually non-existent. Would it be possible to add something like 2–3 million to each squad selection so we don’t end up in the red and avoid having to put a player up for sale?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

3 months ago

Er, you don't care about the bank balance for the World Cup – you won't be selling any players; it's a squad just for the World Cup


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

3 months ago

I don’t care as long as it’s not in the red. Unless something changes, when that happens players are put up for sale.

Given tonight’s figures, I’m not sure we’re in the black.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

3 months ago

But you can't sell players who don't belong to you, come on


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

jul068 |

3 months ago

Kiki, if you're in the red, there are players who can automatically go up for auction


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

3 months ago

Worse still, if it’s the same as with the federations, the Presidents’ personal bank accounts are affected if the Federation’s accounts are in the red.
If it’s the same mechanism (and that would be highly likely given the way accounts are linked and unlinked), we really do need to be wary of this issue.
It is likely that tonight, some managers in charge of a nation will be charged. So, a good point raised.

That said, it can be rectified quite easily, either by crediting the nations with 2-3M now, or by issuing a refund if a deduction is made tonight.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

3 months ago

Just to be on the safe side, I’ve just added 3 million to each account. I might have made a mistake typing in all the UIDs 😅, so please check and let me know if your account is under 3 million.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

vf:wc:se |

3 months ago

So, weirdly enough, I’ve received the 3m, but my bank account shows 200k :p Well, if the debt’s being paid from my main account, I don’t mind – it’s just so we don’t lose any players :p


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

3 months ago

Speaking of CDM accounts, Uzbekistan only has 200k in its account


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

3 months ago

At the last World Cup, I backed Turkey and it didn’t affect me – if that’s changed now, sorry, galywat


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

3 months ago

Guys, just grab the daily login bonuses offered to new sign-ups and you’ll be fine. 😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

3 months ago

It’s just that my Swedes are expensive :p

No, seriously though, the balance has gone back down to exactly 200k. I’ll keep an eye on it tonight, that’s all


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

vf:wc:se |

3 months ago

I think Aymeric has set the bank accounts at 200k. (We can’t put money in or take any out, so that’s good!)

Thanks to everyone for being so quick to respond!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message