hayseb |

3 months ago

Hello, I’ve just realised that we’re nearing the end of the league season and my team, which is on course for promotion, is set to play one more league match. Is that normal, or have I completely lost track of how Virtuafoot works? Could you please explain it to me?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

3 months ago

Hi, I might be wrong, but I don’t think your rival has played one more match than you. You’ve both got three matches left, and you’ve both played the same number so far.

What’s odd, though, is that you’re not supposed to play more than 14 matches, and yet you’ll have played 16 each.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

3 months ago

All clubs played one extra match in the first half of the season against a club not competing in the league.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hayseb |

3 months ago

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

estac |

3 months ago

Your last match is against a club that isn't in your league.
That might be why it isn't listed in the league fixtures.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hayseb |

3 months ago

We'll see


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message