myforsans |
4 months agoPerhaps there’s a setting I haven’t adjusted, but I’m getting notifications that are completely out of sync with the actual time and therefore pointless.
What’s the point of getting a notification at 10 pm telling me I have a match at 8 pm, or a goal notification when the match has already finished?
Am I the odd one out, or is it the same for everyone?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Galywat |
4 months agoYeah, same here. Notifications are overwhelmingly out of sync
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
ptitze |
4 months agoHello, I can confirm that.
Also delayed by several hours
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
4 months agoNims57 |
4 months agoI get the impression that notifications are delayed on days and at times when there are lots of matches scheduled.
When I play quick friendlies in the middle of the day outside the ‘usual’ time slots, I get the notifications in real time. Otherwise, for other matches, I’ve also noticed a delay of several hours at times.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans |
3 months agoMy main impression, quite apart from the delay, is that the notifications aren’t sent out at all consistently.
Sometimes you only get a notification when a match starts, or when a goal is scored, and so on...
But hey, as they’re always a bit behind the times, it doesn’t really matter (and it’s actually better) that we don’t get them automatically :) :) :)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
ptitze |
3 months agoHello, I’ve just received a notification that the league match is about to start, 13 minutes early
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message