Radio |

4 months ago

Hello,

I noticed an error in my Cup history. I was eliminated in the 1/4 final of the Côte d'Azur Cup in season 146, but the display shows "1/2 final".

I wonder if this can be rectified?

Also, it's a shame that the winner of a League Cup doesn't say "winner" rather than "final".

Thank you in advance 🙏🏻


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

4 months ago

It's season 147 and you're showing the results for season 146...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Radio |

4 months ago

No mistakes.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Radio Pas d'erreur.

Magik'jojo |

4 months ago

As far as I'm concerned, I didn't pay much attention to the date.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Radio |

3 months ago

UP


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message