Ronol |
4 months agoHello
I have a player I want to retrain before he retires (El Hadany) but it's impossible to do so, even though it's been suggested in the news...
Is it possible to release the funds so that I can convert him to staff? Or is it impossible?
Have a nice day!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo |
4 months agoKevin-7130 |
4 months agoRefuse the invitation from the federation and you'll be fine.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kevlor |
4 months agoI'm taking advantage of this topic to ask if anyone knows how many days of seniority at the club a player has to have for him to be on the list of possible reconversions?
I made the mistake of taking on a free agent last season, for just one match... I can't sack him or retrain him to free up a place in my squad 😁
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
k3vin59218 |
4 months ago3 full seasons for the player to be at his maximum staff level (pot 80 in player to be at 80 in staff)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kevlor |
4 months agoYeah that I had the info 😉 but thanks anyway 🙂
It's more the time between joining the club and him appearing on the list of players you can convert back that I don't know.
The aim is just to be able to get rid of a free player who is taking up a place for nothing. Given that I can't release him in his final year, I was hoping to do some retraining.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Adrimax |
4 months agoI had already made this mistake, and I had made the request to an admin who had kindly released it to me...! I think you can ask... There's no point in leaving you with this player...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message