VALENCIANO |
4 months agoi've just won the qualifying cup for the cdm to play with equator except that in my palmares it's marked vf qualication: #791and not equator.
possible to modify this in advance thank you
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo |
4 months agoWe've done it.
By the way, if the other cup winners could come forward with the cup number + country, I can take care of it.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Skyz |
4 months agoNicularo |
4 months agoMagik'jojo |
4 months agoThe same goes for my 765 for Portugal. Thanks in advance.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
MrHoman |
4 months agoNicularo |
4 months agoOK for Portugal, Germany and Uzbekistan.
Congratulations to the winners and good luck for the rest of the season!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lahi |
4 months agoHello,
Same situation: 804 = Senegal.
Thank you very much
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
VALENCIANO |
4 months agoIt's possible to change the name of the cup with the number because it's incomprehensible for the rest of the competition as I wanted to see who had won the qualifiers on the Ivory Coast, Germany and other sides and it was impossible to find out who was who.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo |
4 months agoThe problem is that I don't have any information about country = cup number... So I'm unable to change the names of the cups.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
VALENCIANO |
4 months agoYou already know how to change my haircut to Equator
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo |
4 months agoI've already changed your prize list.
I'll take care of changing the names of the cups later, I understand the interest.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
choupin19 |
4 months agoBonjour merci de modifier aussi pour moi merci
VF Qualification #805 Belgium 🇧🇪
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo |
4 months agoIt's done for Belgium.
I've also started filling in the countries in the cup names.
I've contacted a series of winners to update them as I go along.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
4 months agoNicularo |
4 months agoJust prize list (because it's more logical) and cup name because it's also more logical, it's going pretty fast I've already made quite a bit of progress with the feedback I've had :)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
OMstar83 |
4 months agoThat's the heavy price you pay for being too efficient :D
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Steven12 |
4 months agoHello . Could you please modify mine? Qualification for Ivory Coast . Thank you
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo |
4 months agoWhako |
4 months agoNicularo |
4 months agoestac |
4 months ago773 ==> France.
You've still got time to look at the list of winners, as we're only in 8th place.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
spoupou |
4 months ago#8601 Netherlands
Prize list OK
Thanks for the work
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Adrimax |
4 months agoJonathan A |
4 months agoRagen |
4 months agoThe same goes for my 801 Saudi Arabia qualification.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo |
4 months agoUPDATE.
For the cups still in progress (France and the others) I'll make the changes when the cups are over.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Ced90 |
4 months ago#770 => England : Cup + Prize list
Thanks :)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
MERWAN |
4 months agolorenzo861 |
4 months agoNicularo |
4 months agoEverything is up to date for completed cuts.
All that's left is for the cuts that are still in progress to be modified at a later date.
There are still 4 completed cups that have not been modified: the managers in question have forgotten which nations they registered for, so this will be dealt with later ^^.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
4 months agoQualification #1934 > Northern Macedonia
#coupe?cid=18464&round=1
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
franck40 |
4 months agopieutte |
3 months agoIt's all good, Nicu – I'm representing France well at Nazard!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo |
3 months agoCongratulations on your great win – I’ll update your record tomorrow 👍
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message