michbou |

7 months ago

Hello
For those who are champions of their league
AND those who have successfully sponsored a 💯 for 💯
I advise you to make a screenshot of this Fact
Just in case there is a Bug
Thanks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

gweltaz29 |

7 months ago

Oh yeah, I forgot about last season...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

7 months ago

Thanks for pointing that out mich and thanks bou too 😁😁😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

gweltaz29 |

7 months ago

🤣


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fouine101 |

7 months ago

I forgot to do the championship screen. I was champion and I'm still in the second division, so my sponsor won't be validated.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fouine101 |

7 months ago

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fouine101 |

7 months ago

I hope someone in the pool has done a screen to confirm that I've won and should therefore be playing in D1.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

7 months ago

Give the game time to update, there haven't even been any award winners yet.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fouine101 |

7 months ago

Ah sorry, I thought it was a bug


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fouine101 |

7 months ago

Sorry for the inconvenience.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message