Demi-cerveau |

7 months ago

Hello, I'm unable to access the staff market.

image](https://i.imgur.com/szTI9AP.jpeg)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pieutte |

7 months ago

image
Works for me


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

7 months ago

It worked.
Now it doesn't.

image](https://i.imgur.com/NEjwKs1.jpeg)

Maybe a clue: I bought 2 staffs last night. Maybe there's a mechanism that limits the number of staffs you can buy per day?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Radio |

7 months ago

Was this also the case the first time?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Radio Était-ce également le cas lors de la première fois ?

Demi-cerveau |

7 months ago

Yes, that was already the case. I'm not against it per se if it's a limitation. On the other hand, we would need to be informed beforehand.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau Oui, c'était déjà le cas. Après je suis pas contre en soi si c'est une limitation. Par contre il faudrait qu'on en soit informé en amont.

Radio |

7 months ago

Michbou may have hit the nail on the head.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

7 months ago

Hello
I think this is normal as we are at the end of the season
AND it must surely avoid abuse


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

7 months ago

I myself can't put staff on sale


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

7 months ago

I put a staff up for sale a couple of hours ago though


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

claudio59 |

7 months ago

I have the same message.
Impossible to recruit staff
And my TV station manager, who wasn't old enough to retire, has disappeared...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message