Donald |
8 months agoHello
I'm sure there's a problem with the display. Could you please check?

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lahi |
8 months agoHello,
That's 10 wins in a row. You've forgotten your victory in his last game last season.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Donald |
8 months agoI thought it was divided up by season, so I didn't take into account the last one of the season that's just ended.
Thanks for your feedback, your answer is sobering and has helped me.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nitnelav |
8 months agoAll this to show us that he's 100% to win, that's small 🤔
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Donald |
8 months agoYour reply didn't help me understand, so I won't thank you.
Pure coincidence, because I didn't have time to post beforehand for a possible check, if necessary.
For me, Vf is a hobby and I'm not on it 24 hours a day.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Radio |
8 months agoI think you have to take it in the second degree 🤭 it's a lot of jibber-jabber on this forum but it's all love ❤️
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Donald |
8 months agoI find this response demeaning, unfortunately it's the pleasure of some people that I leave to their own devices and alone.
Admins, you can close the subject, thank you very much.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message