spoupou |

8 months ago

Hi , I have a transfer offer for a player that I took out of my CDF yesterday and when I accept it it tells me this
image](https://i.imgur.com/gVn1MTy.jpeg)
Is this something new and that we have to keep a player "X" days in the club before being able to sell him or is it a bug?
Have a nice day


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Chelios |

8 months ago

I just got the same message when I tried to bid on a player at the .... auction.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

8 months ago

This has been corrected by A45


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

8 months ago

The bug is always there


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pieutte |

8 months ago

Hi, I've just taken a player out of my CDF and it's putting out the same message


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

spoupou |

8 months ago

Thank you 👍


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

8 months ago

I'll pass on the info


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message