Akram |

8 months ago

Hello,
I. Ansah my player no longer wants to learn the right side


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lahi |

8 months ago

He's already learnt 4 lines, I think that's why.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lahi Il a déjà appris 4 lignes , c'est a cause de ça je crois

Akram |

8 months ago

That's a player from the blind out as well :/


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Akram C'est un joueur du store sortie ainsi :/

Lahi |

8 months ago

Blimey 🙂
Actually the game limits learning to 4 rows or columns maximum I think and as he's already reached that limit, it's blocked for the right side and the diagonal technique won't work on this player either....


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lahi Mince alors 🙂 En fait le jeu limite l'apprentissage a 4 lignes ou colonnes maximum je crois et comme il a déja atteint cette limite, c'est bloqué pour le côté…

Akram |

8 months ago

That's a shame,
Thanks for your feedback lahi


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

8 months ago

I can confirm what Lahi said
This has already happened several times in the past
Sorry for you leDz 😏😅
No bug, I'm closing


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

8 months ago

Thank you soso
Can you close please


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message