myforsans |
9 months agoIs this a joke? My IE
#match?mid=6588241 was at 4pm.
I see it's been moved to 8pm without my knowledge.
I may not be able to follow it, or I may have to follow it from a great distance. Thank you to the person who moved it to reposition it at 4 p.m.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Jean-Guy Matou |
9 months agoIf so, you will have received a message to accept or refuse the schedule change. Once the deadline has passed, the change is effective!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans |
9 months agoNo message at all about moving the match, I've asked my opponent if he's done anything but so far there's been no response.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
9 months agoHello
Your match has not been changed
Probably an oversight
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans |
9 months agoNo, I'm 100% certain that it was at 4pm, and other clubs in my league have seen it.
In fact, in my league match yesterday I managed to fit some of the players in around that time.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
9 months agoCan you tell me when your match was accepted, to the best of your recollection?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans |
9 months agoI think I (probably) had to conclude it on the 20th following my elimination on the 19th in the Legends Cup quarter-finals, which freed up my calendar.
Incidentally, a disturbing clue: my opponent ultras37
LR ¤ Denonville city ¤
systematically concludes his IE matches at 4pm!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans |
9 months agoIf it helps your research, I was the one who initially submitted the match request and it wasn't validated straight away, probably not for a day or two.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
9 months agoI went until 19/12/25 and I can confirm that your match was not affected by the administration.
In my opinion, a bug of this kind, involving a schedule change of any kind, has never been seen before in the game ...
If need be, blue will be able to confirm this for you ...
PS: Utras37 also has 2 IE's played at 8am and 8pm
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
steril |
9 months agoMaybe you're in a country with a 4-hour time difference?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans |
9 months agomyforsans |
9 months agoI'm not asking for anything in particular, and certainly not for the match to be rescheduled to 4pm.
I was just mentioning the bug, or supposed bug, in the general interest, which I noticed at around 3.30pm or so when I logged on for the scheduled match.
In any case, there's no such thing as 100% accuracy, but 99.9% of the time I can confirm that the match was initially scheduled for 4pm.
As for the match, I'll try to follow it as best I can at 8 p.m., i.e. from a distance, it's a game, it's no more serious than that.
Thank you Socrate for taking the time to watch with the tools at your disposal, which unfortunately don't allow you to see everything.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magpie |
9 months agoI think you should reread your first message
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Brutus |
9 months agoOur Canadian in the Basque country... it breaks the myth! ^^
Anyway, it's a shame about the title battle, but it also seems to me that lately I've been seeing Ultra matches at 4pm... and maybe this one too... because when I was looking for matches for the 27th or 29th at 4pm and analysing the 4pm matches, I noticed that Ultra was there... and in my memory, that the said match was at 4pm!
I thought, damn, it's a good thing I didn't accept!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lebaygue |
9 months agoI've got my own idea... but whatever it is, they're madmen who think they're champions.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
9 months agoBut your initial post says the opposite.
You explicitly ask for the match to be rescheduled to 4pm, specifying that this was done manually and not because of a bug.
I/we can't see everything, you're right on that point.
On the other hand, no admin has had anything to do with your match schedule.
What's more, I was sent a screen dated 22/12/25 showing that, at that time, your match was already scheduled for 8pm.
In any case, the AdminLog alone was sufficient to demonstrate this.
Have a good evening and a good match.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Brutus |
9 months agoSome guys make screenshots of IEs match times... I love it!
Then, schedules change (probably, because never seen on VF)... I'm sure the screenshots of IE match schedules have never been seen too!
I'm protesting, and I'm openly asking who could have made these IE match screens!?
I'm serious!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
9 months ago@Brutus
Big games between 2 big teams are always a dream ;)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
ultras37 |
9 months agoI don't remember the schedule I chose for this IE, but I didn't change it.
Yesterday, the ie match was already scheduled for 8pm, so I adapted the physique of my players in the match to suit that time.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Brutus |
9 months agoPublicly, I'm asking for transparency on the screenshots that were made on 22/12 and which were disclosed today (5 days after this complaint).
Like any "citizen", I'm asking to have a look at the evidence that was provided to conclude and finalise this claim.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Brutus |
9 months agoSeriously, I'm not kidding... I hope VF isn't a dictatorship that makes decisions on screenshots incognito or at the whim of the client!
I'm legally asking for the conclusions of this case to be made public, so that we know who, and above all why, this person took screens of IEs match schedules.
Personally, it's the last thing I'd ever think of doing, unless it was to cause harm!
So I'll put the case out there: why these screens? and who? for what purpose?
We're living in a democracy here, and it's up to the people to decide! Not just one (or even 2) people!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
9 months agoThank you for not going overboard, the last time it happened you didn't know when to stop.
The decision was taken without the need for a screen or anything else.
We use AdminLog to keep track of all the actions taken by the administrators EVEN AYMERIC to tell you the truth.
So the match wasn't modified by Myforsan or Ultras or the admins or the admins.
The people concerned have been informed
Their matches have just started
I'm closing this before it boils over for nothing!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
