monero |

9 months ago

I keep losing matches even if am playing teams with lower quality players it's like a default setting to lose all my matches. No matter what tactics I use I just keep losing and am tired of it

Jason40 |

9 months ago

Virtuafoot doesn't only depend on player quality. It also depends on your formation, player roles, matchups, and how you manage attacking vs. defending moments. Even a lower-rated team can beat you if your setup isn't optimized.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

9 months ago

The.strand.of.straw.thinks.that.the.sea.is.moving.against.it.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Skyz |

9 months ago

Try to get a defence in place instead of throwing everything forward, it might help.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

steril |

9 months ago

All you have to do to stop a run of defeats is win a match!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

9 months ago

I love the endgame in sports betting... it pays off every now and then! :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message