Dexter11 |

9 months ago

Hello
I notice that one of my players (almost the best) was sold (not expensive enough) today even though I hadn't put him up for auction or on the transfer list. As I was logged in (I didn't need to reset my mpd) I don't think anyone logged into my account. I'd like my player back if possible, that would be nice. MDC NG 72 I think sold for 1.9M on 16/12


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

JoKeR |

9 months ago

Hello friend

I made a counter-offer at the time to a club when he was on my list.
In the meantime you bought the player from me.
Except that the club accepted the counter-offer last night

Either a bug or a problem that has existed for a long time

I received the player myself at home (transfer accepted) as he was no longer with me.

Have a nice day


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

9 months ago

That's annoying.
Give me the player's link and I'll get it back to you.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

9 months ago

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Dexter11 |

9 months ago

Thank you, gentlemen, for cancelling the transfer. Very happy to have my new recruit back
Cdt


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Taudecci |

9 months ago

How did this player manage to be 20Ng above his potential when he finished his progression in 1 season?

I don't believe in magic


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Radio |

9 months ago

This is possible when the player is moved to another position during his progression phase. The player learns another position and his NG is therefore revised downwards until he masters the position (or even before).
His progression curve is misleading because the player has either finished learning his position after the first day of the new season, or has been returned to his original position after the first day of the new season.
There's no magic in that, but in these festive times have faith in the community to help you understand, Father Christmas may be hiding among us...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Radio Cela est possible lorsque le joueur est replacé à un autre poste lors de sa phase de progression. Le joueur apprend un autre poste et sa NG est donc revue à la…

Taudecci |

9 months ago

I thought about it, but now he only has his original position, and the progression is the same whether it's his position or another position. It's not the individual instructions either, he has to get closer to his preferred curve by slowly increasing above or below. And in 1 season, that's doubtful.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

9 months ago

He's a 'cheat' player that A45 occasionally throws out at freebies or in the smaller Level 1s.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kevin-7130 |

9 months ago

a rea player, no?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

9 months ago

Yes, specimens of this kind M. Macan


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message