Misha |

9 months ago

Hello,
An hour ago, I had one group training session left.
I log on to do it... And it disappeared.

Except that I don't have the training history for more than 6 days to prove it ==> do the admins have more data?

image](https://i.imgur.com/Gz6wFd6.png)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

9 months ago

No.
We don't have access to that kind of information.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Radio |

9 months ago

Silly question: how is it possible to do 3 group training sessions on the same day?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nims57 |

9 months ago

The first at midnight, the second between 10am and 12am and the last between 10pm and midnight.
Or 3 in a row, but hello loss of physique 😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Misha |

9 months ago

It's not even on the same day, but over the same 24-hour period at a rate of one training session every 10 hours. (I was 6 behind at the start of the week).


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Radio |

9 months ago

I thought you could only do one per day / 24 hour period. Maybe it's individual training sessions with XP left over?

I'm trying to understand 😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message