EdgarPalatujaine |
10 months agoDear Sirs
I haven't been able to connect for 1 year now.......since yesterday I can do it again via the phone or tablet......but it's still impossible to do it via the PC
When I try to connect I get a message telling me that my "ip" is blocked.
This has been going on for 1 year, I have never broken the rules and I have never been warned about this.
I've tried to contact the boss at ...... several times by email, but there's been no reply.
This message is like a bottle in the sea in the hope that a webmaster will sort it all out.
Thanks in advance
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
10 months agoIf you've installed a VPN on your computer or browser (Opera, for example), that's what's blocking it.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
EdgarPalatujaine |
10 months agoI'm on Chrome and there's a problem with my anti-virus.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
10 months agoEdgarPalatujaine |
10 months agomichbou |
10 months agoHello
YOU go to settings then network AND internet
AND there you'll find vpn AND click on it to deactivate it
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
EdgarPalatujaine |
10 months agoVPN disabled
everything works normally
thanks to all
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message