Dudepike |

10 months ago

Hello everyone,
I'm coming to you because I thought it was impossible to schedule an IE for the same day. But I've just gone to the planning menu and found this:
image

imageso maybe it's because I requested an IE for the same day at 4pm and no-one accepted, so the game lets me choose another time. But in that case, what about the club I'd be playing against if I accepted another request?

Is this a bug or is my assumption correct?
Best regards


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Sun's |

10 months ago

The meetings were probably scheduled yesterday or earlier and were not taken up, as we can't see the other slots on your screen, at least not for today.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

10 months ago

I've noticed this for a while now, too, on the big day around 8am, for example, you still see the unaccepted requests from the day before. It's a sort of last chance for these matches, but it doesn't last long, I think, until 10am, after which there's nothing you can do.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message