Mide |

10 months ago

This player was forced into my club and now I can’t get rid of him.

image


estac |

10 months ago

You can convert it to staff and release it


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

10 months ago

Yes, if he's available for retraining, because I'd already had the case, and I couldn't retrain him as a member of staff.
Aymeric has set up a security system to avoid reconverting players immediately after they have been bought, to avoid money transfers.
Ask an admin if he can delete him in a few days if you can't convert him back.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus Oui si il est dispo à la reconversion car j'avais eu le cas, et je ne pouvais pas le reconvertir en staff. Aymeric a mis une sécurité pour éviter de reconverti…

Mide |

10 months ago

Thanks. I can’t convert him.

Mide Thanks. I can’t convert him.

Zeus |

10 months ago

Contact an admin in a few days so that he can delete it manually


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

10 months ago

Problem solved
I close


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message