CANARD |

10 months ago

It must be a bug, it can't be otherwise:
How can a club created 2 months ago be world transfer champions with 505M in revenue and over 900M in expenditure? If anyone has the answer I'd be interested, it would save me from falling into drug trafficking 😜


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

10 months ago

No bug, you can do it in two months, it's nothing exceptional, you just have to go through the vfstore.
I've done it and it gives you a boost and I don't see how that would be a bug.
Jexkiller did it by becoming a LDC club in 6 months ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lorenzo861 |

10 months ago

Let's see if he can do it again, his comeback operation is underway


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lorenzo861 On va voir s'il y arrive de nouveau, son opération come back est lancé

Blagoje Vidinic |

10 months ago

He'll be able to do it all the more easily because his old pals will be able to sell him players for €1 from now on.
No more need for the VF store.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

myforsans |

10 months ago

He's just passed level 2, so that'll probably calm him down!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

10 months ago

Or not ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

myforsans |

10 months ago

And with the new generations of players, it will be even easier than before, when you had to train your players over a long period of time to make them stand out from the average players.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

King |

10 months ago

Who are his players? An example, my friend?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

David59 |

10 months ago

Reassure me, you know who this is!?!?!!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

10 months ago

Yes.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

10 months ago

Tell us about it, it'll do us a world of good xD


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

David59 |

10 months ago

It's neither politeness nor respect that's suffocating you 😲


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

10 months ago

Good for him


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

10 months ago

After that, I don't know what his record is... maybe I'm talking for nothing... but if he's paid for his mistakes and comes back to play... well, he'll be under even more scrutiny...

And everyone has the right to repent!

Anyway, no judgement, no pressure... if it's tolerated, let's leave it at that!

After that, life is pretty ugly in many parts of the world, so we can't take offence at VF's life... (even though I sometimes open my mouth a bit here, it's nothing 'personal'... just a need to let go...)

I think it helps internally, even if it's incongruous!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

10 months ago

He's had more than a second chance, he's a multi-recidivist and, unfortunately, we can only imagine what will happen with his fourth (known) account.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

10 months ago

After that, well... he does what he wants... I don't know him!
But if he lives up to his reputation... (yes, that's going to get people talking)... he could be an excellent anti-cheat admin! ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

10 months ago

The day it happens, it won't be two minutes before I uninstall the application without the slightest regret.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

steril |

10 months ago

And I'll do the same!
We'll both go far away!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

10 months ago

I'd recommend Vesoul.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

10 months ago

I was leaning towards Vierzon.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pixou |

10 months ago

Switzerland


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

steril |

10 months ago

There are countries where you can oppose Paypal without risking extradition!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

10 months ago

No bug
I close


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message