OncleOink |

10 months ago

Hi kamarads admin. While managing the Tajikistan Federation I made a false manipulation on a player: Laco$te ®The Fym® who is also basically a player of my club, LOKOMOTIV CCCP. Is it possible to return the player to me, who was immediately included in the squad of an AFK club? Thank you for your proletarian understanding!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

10 months ago

Sorry, uncle, you've already got 32 players in your squad.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OncleOink |

10 months ago

I've had a loan returned... I'm throwing him in the dungeon before asking you again.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OncleOink |

10 months ago

Hello kamarad administrator, little Usmonov is back at the dacha. The Central Committee of the Lokomotiv CCCP salutes the speed of the administrative action taken by Vef!

Topic to be closed.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message