Kamaalo18 |

10 months ago

Hello, when we're trying to change the schedule of this game (by mutual agreement), we're getting an error and the schedule is not changing.
#match?mid=6514016
We would like the game to be at 16:00.


Zeus |

10 months ago

Not sure we can change the schedule of a cup match, to be confirmed


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

10 months ago

The schedule of any match can be changed via the VF store, provided that the opponent has enough time to respond (positively or negatively) to the information PM.

If there is an error, you may be too close to the requested schedule.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nitnelav |

10 months ago

Except 9pm, 10pm, 11pm ...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

10 months ago

There's no bug.
I did it from maradonald's account and it worked.
On the other hand, I saw that you didn't have a star on your VF store, so it's normal that you can't change your schedule.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kamaalo18 |

10 months ago

Oh I understand, thank you.
I thought with mutual agreement it was possible to change the time without VF star, but now I got it.


Blagoje Vidinic |

10 months ago

It's true that the timetables that might conflict with the federation's convocations are not available, but that's not a bug either, and that's not the issue here.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message