Tchub |

10 months ago

Hello,

I receive several regular messages from a manager, and I'd like to block them. But I can't.
He doesn't appear in the list of those I can block.
And no, I haven't blocked too many managers (answer given to me at the time).

Thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

10 months ago

Try blocking someone else, maybe the option doesn't work?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tchub |

10 months ago

Yes, I do manage to block some, and I have plenty of suggestions for blocking, except for him (and sometimes others).


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

estac |

10 months ago

Try sending him a message to see if he appears on the list


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tchub |

10 months ago

We've already exchanged messages several times, so I'd like to block it...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

estac |

10 months ago

image

image

I don't have ced, Donpanini and Magikjojo among the managers I can block.

There must be a bug


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Radio |

10 months ago

I noticed the same thing in the middle of last season, with certain managers not appearing in the list of those who could be blocked.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

10 months ago

Surely the maximum is 10?
Check your home


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

estac |

10 months ago

OK, but why not the last 10 contacts?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

10 months ago

image

It works very well but I have 2 of them


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tchub |

10 months ago

My bad, friend


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

10 months ago

If you can get to his club, play your game in English and you'll be able to block him.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

10 months ago

I just assumed it was that because 10 is already not bad
So if you have 10 managers blocked try removing One to check 🦧


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

10 months ago

I've blocked 20 managers, that's not the problem.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

10 months ago

😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

10 months ago

Hey there xD


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

10 months ago

You get a lot of bogus offers in this game 🥱


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

10 months ago

I don't block anyone I don't need everyone else to do it for me 🤭🤭🤭


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message