jul068 |

10 months ago

Hello

I'm trying to understand why my Atc Bouhout is on loan to the Moroccan national team today at 6pm.
Deleted player
Morocco don't have any matches scheduled with the federation.
I don't understand why he's there.
Could someone help me understand?
Thanks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pieutte |

10 months ago

He played yesterday and you had 32 players when he was due back.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

jul068 |

10 months ago

Oh yes, I did have a loan back at the same time.
Thank you Pieutte.
Will my striker come back on his own or do I need an admin?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pieutte |

10 months ago

logically, in the next 4 hours it will try to get back into the club every 24 hours


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
pieutte logiquement d'ici 4heures ça essaye de revenir dans le club tous les 24H

Demi-cerveau |

10 months ago

Every 12 hours.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

jul068 |

10 months ago

👍


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message