Levi |

11 months ago

Good evening please see my connection problem please 🙏🙏


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

11 months ago

It's not going to get any quicker by multiplying the number of topics and PMs.
You're already in contact with me, what more do you want?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Levi |

11 months ago

I just want to know what's wrong with my account 😔
There's a cup match coming up 🤦


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

11 months ago

We don't know what's wrong, otherwise we'd have put things right by now, don't you think?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Levi |

11 months ago

Thanks
I hope this gets sorted as soon as possible 🤦


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Andre Malles |

11 months ago

Has their username been changed?

Deleted club


Blagoje Vidinic |

11 months ago

Yes, because there was another "Diego Simeone" in the database and I wanted to see if that was what was sticking.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message