estac |
11 months agoHello,
I can't manage to schedule any friendly matches in the cdf.
I'm available on 28 and 30 October.
When I start a programme, I get this message.
image](https://i.imgur.com/LfdNdpj.jpeg)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
estac |
11 months ago
I've even got a no-play sign on the matches already on offer.
Yet I'm free
image](https://i.imgur.com/tTnjXYk.jpeg)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
11 months agoIt works for me
image](https://i.imgur.com/MZro035.png)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
11 months agoI had the same problem two days ago, but everything went back to normal.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
estac |
11 months agoBlagoje Vidinic |
11 months agoAfter that, at the risk of repeating myself, don't wait for an administrator to intervene because only Aymeric can touch the training centre.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
estac |
11 months agoI wasn't expecting anything, I was just pointing out the problem đ
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Ced90 |
11 months agoCheck, sometimes you're on the date 28 for example and in fact it's 29 October.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
estac |
11 months agoI've just redone the test. Impossible for 28 and 01. However, a match was scheduled for the 30th despite the error message.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Ced90 |
11 months agoMrHoman |
11 months agoWait for the time change on Sunday, that should solve the problem ^^.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
