Ragen |
11 months agoI mentioned it and received no response
At first I thought it would go away but it hasn't
I can no longer buy the TV rights to my home games
This helps me because my TV rights are at zero
Please tell me if there's anything I need to do to get things back to the way they were or if this is a bug that can be fixed.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
11 months agoRagen |
11 months agoZeus |
11 months agoAs soon as the match is scheduled, you have to buy it quickly, otherwise someone else will be able to buy it.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Ragen |
11 months agoYes, but I'm sure it doesn't even work.
Nobody buys them when they're 0
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
11 months agoYour TV rights are €999k, but the basic search is for rights under €100k.
So it's normal that you don't see them.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
11 months agoRagen |
11 months agoAh I get it I don't even remember changing
But I understand thank you
You can close
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message