Nicolas-2008 |

11 months ago

Hello, I only have 10 players on the team sheet at the moment and one replacement who I can't put in the starting line-up because I have too many midfielders and strikers.

I wanted to recruit a free defender from the CF, but there aren't any and it's impossible to change positions on my players or free players or I don't know how to do it...

What should I do?

Thank you

Nicolas


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

11 months ago

The game will surely put you a free player
Because administrators have no power over cdf


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicolas-2008 |

11 months ago

but there are no free defenders...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

11 months ago

not at the moment


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

sanders |

11 months ago

Recruit a free agent and change the position by clicking on the position on the form and then clicking on a defensive position.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

11 months ago

he speaks effectively of the cdf


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
bluethunders26 il parle effectif du cdf

sanders |

11 months ago

Couldn't he shift a mdc to dfc? When I click on the + I have the option of doing this on my youngsters.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

11 months ago

Yes At the cdf you can do it, but the player just learns the new position In addition but does not change Position


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicolas-2008 |

11 months ago

I did it on my CF replacement and he didn't change position and lost 1 point in NG. the same thing with the frees...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

sanders |

11 months ago

Oh dear, my mistake. It's a good thing I didn't do it then.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicolas-2008 |

11 months ago

no one can put players, DEF or Midfield, free for the CF?

because at the moment there are only goalkeepers or strikers and I can't organise any more matches because they tell me that I need 11 first-team players

Thank you

Nicolas


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

11 months ago

Only the bump can do something


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicolas-2008 |

11 months ago

my problem is still unresolved and since 20 October, I've been unable to organise any more friendly matches with my CF because I can't recruit a free defensive player.

However, I have a substitute that I can't put on the team sheet, so I only have 10 regulars, and that's why the MDM is preventing me from organising a friendly...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

junior |

11 months ago

You can recruit an att or an md or mol and that works too.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

junior |

11 months ago

If not your word you teach him the post of mod and you put me in mod
In theory, all I'm saying is


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

11 months ago

Changes of position in the training centre only apply to the promotion of the young person.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

junior |

11 months ago

Thanks for your information


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

11 months ago

I said it 4 days ago :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

11 months ago

I know, I've read everything.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

11 months ago

We love you Mich :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

11 months ago

Watch out, my wife will be jealous đŸ˜±


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

11 months ago

We share, you know, if we love you, we love her too ^^.
Especially if she cooks us good food ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message