Akram |

01/10/2025

Hello
I wonder if this is a bug or something new?
The Algerian federation has been deleted because there are no candidates for the elections. Previously, the mandate of the current president was automatically extended by the game, but this is a direct deletion!
Any explanation?
In more we playing an important competition which is the CAN


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

ManuM |

01/10/2025

I think that if there is no candidate, the deletion is automatic. If it's so that no one manages it... I took over the Cameroon national team and it had never played a single match. I don't know who had it before, but it was a phantom federation.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

01/10/2025

I don't think it's automatically deleted, because it's active.
For Cameron it was darwin and he stopped the game


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message