hazard14 |

29/09/2025

Beug news since 5min....


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aksel54 |

29/09/2025

I can confirm


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

leakcim58 |

29/09/2025

I can't wait for the Chinese to buy it. Lol


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tartempion |

29/09/2025

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Raito |

29/09/2025

I CONFIRM


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

29/09/2025

cher moi ca fait deja 15min


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

jul068 |

29/09/2025

The encephalogram is all flat. Great in the middle of a cup game 👍😓


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tchub |

29/09/2025

20' bug... Perfect... it's going to put off the few remaining players of this "game".


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

ManuM |

29/09/2025

Especially if they score goals during the bug...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

dudziak |

29/09/2025

it's getting tiresome


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

29/09/2025

Gg to those who scored before the beug 😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tchub |

29/09/2025

5' before...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zenze10 |

29/09/2025

It's a disgrace, ever since the 4pm matches, it's been like that... maybe something needs to be done!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

ManuM |

29/09/2025

Aymeric is connected...
Maybe that's why it's bellowing!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aladin59 |

29/09/2025

idem since the 15th minute of my match nothing but the half-time does not finish.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Putneg |

29/09/2025

30 minute crash... That's 3 seasons !!!!!!!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Azby |

29/09/2025

Ah, the MC is broken too.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Taudecci |

29/09/2025

I'm reluctant to make any changes because it's cost me 1 injury. I feel like the match is going to be a reset, but my injured player isn't...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

maxou49 |

29/09/2025

What do we do then?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

29/09/2025

it goes up internally


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tchub |

29/09/2025

What will happen?
Could the match have to be replayed?
Because if the score was no longer 0-0, it's a bit weird...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Tchub Comment est ce que ça va se passer ? Le match pourrait être à rejouer ? parce que si le score n'était plus à 0 0, c'est un peu bizarre...

bluethunders26 |

29/09/2025

For the moment it's up again, but I can't say more at the moment as I don't know what the MDJ is going to do.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

jul068 |

29/09/2025

It's definitely the Russians


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

29/09/2025

C'est bien aymeric s'est déco y a 33min parfait lol


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

myforsans |

29/09/2025

It's come off, at least for me!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

spiderman |

29/09/2025

So here I am, taking a goal during the bug and it's not the first one because of the same bug.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

jul068 |

29/09/2025

My opponent took a red and I scored. Not cool for him


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Yannis Drp |

29/09/2025

That's a hell of a pick up I'll take for my part, even the xG at the end makes no sense compared to the stats for the whole match...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

29/09/2025

A lack of desire 😆


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

01/10/2025

Nice game, I say attack from the right, it attacks from the left ❣️


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le croc |

01/10/2025

Have you tried agility?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message