Tazz26 |
29/09/2025Hello,
#match?mid=6474728
This match, scheduled for 5am, was not played. Please cancel it so that I can play another one.
Have a good day and thank you in advance!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
29/09/2025Tazz26 |
29/09/2025Display bug for 45 minutes, I come back to check at the end of the match and I'm at 6-0 without having been able to watch the match, no change possible... quite restricting to manage the physical aspect. But hey tampi... one bug more or less, don't worry about it!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
minadinho |
29/09/2025Drink or drive, you have to choose my tazz 😂
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
29/09/2025Tazz26 |
29/09/2025Funny, maybe I was on another planet at the time.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
MrHoman |
29/09/2025No, no, this isn't the first time that a match on a night like this hasn't started. The match could not even be played by the player #forum?topic=168795
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message