Zeus |
27/09/2025Good evening,
I think there's a bug with the TV rights, I never sell them to buy them quietly except that someone managed to buy one, which I find very surprising?
How is this possible?
image](https://i.imgur.com/USPDZQt.jpeg)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
MrHoman |
27/09/2025It's not a bug, it's not just your TV rights but your opponent's too, so it's logical that they should be able to buy them.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Pierabou |
29/09/2025I don't know how logical it is, but your opponent can also buy the rights. And since they're at 0...
if you want to protect yourself, put the rights up for sale at €999,999, and when you want to buy them yourself, you withdraw the marketing, go and buy them yourself and put the rights back at €999,999.
As a result, you run the risk of someone buying them from you, but at €1m it's a pretty good deal.
Or you leave it "unmarketed", but you run the risk of someone else getting the rights for €0.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
29/09/2025It's not logical xD
Thanks for your feedback, I think I'll do as you say :)
To close!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message