Ouattara |

27/09/2025

G. Prune

Hello I had put him on loan, he was recruited twice by inactive and came back but his NG decreased from 20 to 18.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

27/09/2025

Don't forget to check that he has the "goalkeeper restarts" instructions.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ouattara |

27/09/2025

As a relauncher he is at 18.8 and normal 16.2


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ouattara |

28/09/2025

Hello? Anybody there?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

villa |

28/09/2025

No, there's no-one there, it's a game, at the weekend there are fewer people there.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
villa Non y a personne , c est un jeu , le week end les gens y sont moins présent

Ouattara |

28/09/2025

Humm
I need help for my keeper who lost 2 in NG when he was magically recruited by inactives.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

28/09/2025

Simply misplaced statistics


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ouattara |

28/09/2025

What do you mean?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

28/09/2025

When your keeper has 10 in tackles, placement and passes (which will total 30 points) as the keeper stat he will have 30 of NG

The 3 stats, tackle - placement - pass, must be divisible by 3 in relation to the keeper.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ouattara |

28/09/2025

So when it was at 20 NG it was a mistake?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ouattara |

28/09/2025

So when it was at 20 NG it was a mistake?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

28/09/2025

I don't know, I'm just saying that these stats are not balanced, which distorts the NG display.

When you add up all his stats, he's not late at all 😉

I think I've covered everything and I've taken my time to explain the problem properly, so it's not a bug.

  • 30 keeper stats

  • It's a good balance, so it must have at the moment:

  • 10 in tackles

  • 10 in positioning

  • 10 in passes

Do that and his NG will be 30 😉
Good game


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ouattara |

28/09/2025

Ok thanks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message