MrHoman |

26/09/2025

Good evening.
I was the president of Kyrgyzstan, and to my great surprise, the federation was deleted even though I was active on it. Thank you #match?mid=6458753


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ouattara |

26/09/2025

For breaking FIFA rules 🤣🤣🤣


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Raito |

27/09/2025

ditto for the federation of TANZANIA
Thank you for intervening


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

27/09/2025

Ave.
Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do. If it's gone, it doesn't exist any more and there's no way of getting it back.
I don't even know if Aymeric can.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magikcats |

27/09/2025

Maybe an update of the countries on VF?
Did Aymeric mention this on voc?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

27/09/2025

No, he didn't mention it. So I'll just have to apply elsewhere 😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

27/09/2025

They were aware of the disappearance of the federations.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ancelloti |

27/09/2025

Countries are already disappearing 😬😬😬


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

27/09/2025

I would also like to inform you that following the abolition of the federation, access to detection in Kyrgyzstan is reserved for VIPs, and the price for access has also been slightly reduced.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

27/09/2025

It looks like it's been archived because when you click on the federation in detection you see these players


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message