Nicularo |

20/09/2025

Hello,
The VF bet doesn't work for me: I can't place a bet on a match.

It seems to me that only Aymeric can fix the problems on the Store, so if you want me to lose my stars to buy more, I'm counting on your responsiveness! 😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

21/09/2025

No problem, I managed to place my bet, but your computer may have crashed from all the spinning.
You should try again during the day, I'm sure it will work.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

21/09/2025

Thanks for your feedback.
It does work for some games, particularly the European Cup on 25/09.

On the other hand, for OM PSG for example, it doesn't work.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo Merci pour ton retour. Effectivement ça marche sur certains matchs, notamment sur ceux du 25/09 en coupe d’Europe. En revanche, pour OM PSG par exemple, ça ne 


Demi-cerveau |

21/09/2025

This is in anticipation of cancellation due to adverse weather conditions 😛


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau C'est en prĂ©vision de l'annulation pour conditions mĂ©tĂ©orologiques dĂ©favorables 😛

estac |

21/09/2025

They're predicting a bitter cold at the velodrome.

image](https://i.imgur.com/GXJiDkM.jpeg)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message